For the Healthiest Tan....Start with the Healthiest Skin
- Exfoliate your skin 2-3 nights consecutively up to the day of your spray tan.
- Use oil-free products and baking soda works great.
- Exfoliate neck, chest, crease of arms, behind knees, and feet WELL.
- Wax a minimum of 24 hours before your appointment. DO NOT wax after appointment.
- Manicures and pedicures should be done BEFORE your tanning appointment.
- Shave 8 hours before or after appointment. Use a clean, sharp razor.
- Remove or avoid wearing make-up, deodorant, and moisturizer the day of appointment.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments post your tanning appointment.
For the Beautiful Long Lasting Tan....Follow a Healthy Skin Regimen
- Wait at least 8-10 hours before showering when spray tanned with REGULAR Solution.
- Follow the instructions of the tanning artist for EXPRESS Solution for rinse time (rinse with water only).
- Apply moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower. Avoid moisturizers with AHA as it promotes exfoliation.
- REGULAR spray tans can moisturize right after first shower. EXPRESS spray tans wait 8 hours (after rinse) until tan is fully developed.
- Avoid long, hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin. Pat skin dry after shower.
- Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
- Try our daily moisturizers and tanning lotions to extend the life of your tan.